Openstrike is an IT consultancy specialising in open source systems. We are a British business based in the South of England within easy reach of London and the Silicon Corridor. The business was founded by Dr. Peter Houston in 2003 to promote the use of open source among small and medium-sized enterprises. Dr. Houston is an Oxford graduate with over twenty-five years' experience of open source technologies.
Here's what some of our clients have said about us:
- “I would just like to say that the last two days have probably been the best training any of us has received in years” - Debbie Davey, IT Manager, Remel Europe Ltd.
- “As an IT-illiterate Sole Trader I have found Openstrike's technical support, provided promptly by a human being, invaluable: I am happy to recommend Openstrike as a provider of internet services.” - Michael Heaton, Heritage Consultant, www.michaelheaton.co.uk
- “Openstrike have provided a consistently high level of expertise and service” - John Hannawin, MD, I-Next Ltd.
- “What I really appreciate is the personal service, and especially in terms of taking the time to explain a lot of this internet gobbledegook in such a way that a numpty like me can understand. And when I click a button, and whatever's meant to happen doesn't, it's great that they're able to see why. Oh, and scrupulously security conscious!” - Record Producer, Dave Maughan
- “Even though this was my first experience, I don't think it could get any better. not only did he have excellent knowledge about cgi, but he also did exactly what I wanted and worked out the bugs in *my* messed up initial formulas.” - James Belanca, Cheap Holds Inc.
Openstrike is a member of the following organisations, among others:
Openstrike can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by
telephone on 01722 770036 (international: +44 1722 770036), or by post
at our business address:
5 Ferguson Road
Open Source contributions
Here is a selection of open source projects to which we have contributed: